A Target credit card is one of the credit cards that can be used at Target retail stores and on the store’s website. Also called a red card. Well, in this article, we are going to show you different ways to pay with a Target credit card. Some of these three methods will make your payment easier.
What Are The Different Payment Methods?
If you want to pay your Target Redcard bill online, follow these steps:
- Go to the Target REDcard login page (https://rcam.target.com/) and enter your username and password to login.
- After logging into your account, you will see a dashboard where you can manage your credit card.
- Go to the “Payment Information” option and follow the onscreen instructions.
- Simply select “Scheduled Payment” and follow the onscreen instructions to select a connected checking or savings account to apply the funds.
- Then you can plan your payment for him.
After following the prompt, your payment will start and you’re done.
Pay By Phone
The second way to pay over the phone. You can simply call a customer service team at 800-424-6888 and follow the instructions. So, you can pay your bills easily. Additionally, you can do this from anywhere at any time. Simply contact the customer service department. We will credit your account within 2 business days.
The last and third option is to pay by mail. You can make a payment by mail, but this process may take longer. You must send the payment one week before the due date. Just use your main address without the stub and add the Target REDcard account in the notes section so they can credit the account.
You can easily take your Target Redcard credit card with you or with a bank statement. Invoice payment is taken care of with the wizard by checking the account number, which is then used to post payments to the account.