The Target credit card, called RedCard, is a credit card that can be used at Target stores and on the store’s website. Target RedCard features and benefits include 5% cashback on Target purchases, no annual fee, and an additional 30 days for returns and exchanges.
Target RedCard does not offer cheap introductory interest rates. The card has a high interest rate of 22.99%, but most loyalty cards have higher interest rates. It varies based on the base rate, as Target adds a percentage to the base rate to reach the card’s APR. With interest rates low in 2021, we can expect the APR to increase in the coming years.
Terms And Conditions Of The Card To Be Followed
Payment of all charges and interest must be completed within 25 days after the end of your billing cycle. Late payment fees can be as high as $40, depending on your payment history, and are charged when an amount you owe is not paid by the payment due date. That is, there is no grace period, but there is no fine or annuity interest. However, there will be a $29 refund fee if you make a payment as a refund. B. a written check, which is not cashed by the bank.
The card does not offer balance transfers from other cards. You should not use this card if you want to earn rewards for mobile shopping. The reality is that there are many excellent cashback cards with much lower APRs available today.
When ordering the Target RedCard, you must provide your financial and personal information, including:
- Name and address
- Email address and phone number
- Date of birth
- Social Security number
- Driver’s license or state identification number
- Annual gross income, i.e. your pre-tax income is deducted from your salary
- If you register online through the Target website, you will be asked to create a PIN that will be used to authorize in-store purchases.
- Once the order is completed and shipped, it will be shipped to TD Bank USA, N.A. dispatched. and target company.